Question
Posted by: Denise | 2008/11/10

Mommy

Stopped the pill on the 24th October. Started with menstruation on the 29th October, ended on the 4th November. I have a dull pain on my left side and feel a bit bloated. Also, my left knee feels a bit numb. I also have a dull pain in my lower back Is it possible that I am ovulating? We are trying to conceive now. Please advise. Thank you.

Dear Denise
Ovulation can cause slight pain in the side for a day or so but won't cause bloating and leg pain. You may have infection in the kidney or a urine tract infection. Rather let your doctor have a look if this persists.