Question
Posted by: Wonder | 2008/10/15

Mom-in-law

Is it normal to want to have sex with your mother-in-law?

Not really, no.

5
Posted by: sid | 2008/10/16

I have seen mother behaving much more mordern and sexier than their daughters.

Women need to understand that men need that sex and if they cannot find it at home, they will look else where.

I think the lady of the house need to understand her man and come to some compromise before the man tries something else. It' s not just sex but more intimacy.

Reply to sid
Posted by: Reg | 2008/10/16

It is normal for any guy to want to have sex with any woman that turned him on. Whether it would/could happen is another issue.

Reply to Reg
Posted by: sid | 2008/10/16

No it' s not normal and couls lead to complications in your marriage.

On the other hand... What if you are not getting what you want from your marriage and there seems to be some chemistry between the both of you? People have needs.
( just a question)

Reply to sid
Posted by: TT | 2008/10/15

No!!!!!!!!!! Unless if loosing your mind. What is ur girlfriend or ur wife going to say about this. Pls dont dont it coz lot of people will hurt because of u.

Reply to TT
Posted by: WHAT??? | 2008/10/15

NO!!!!!

Reply to WHAT???