Question
Posted by: MJI | 2010/11/01

Molluscum

i ve been diagnosed with molluscum , I am having sex with my wife only. Is it ok for her to give me -|- , do molluscum grow inside mouth? One doctor told me to be away from sex unless the molluscum go away completely but God knows when i will completely get rid of them i cant stop sex or oral for so long. Please advise.

please follow your doctor's recommendations. until you are free of it, try asking for her to masturbate you. thus, you remain sexually active and she retains her health. if not, try oral sex with a condom.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/11/02

Reply to sexologist