Question
Posted by: Es | 2010/03/04

Molipaxin

I have been prescribed Molipaxin - am taking Ativan sublingual at the moment - doctor says I can take both - I read the side effects of Molipaxin - they seem horrific - I am actually wary now of taking them

Yes, you can combine these. Remember that legally it is required, especially in the package insert, to list all possible side-effects, not all are likely, and none are compulsory ! So don't be so alarmed. They mostly wear off in the first week or so, anyway.
Remember they work differently - the Molipaxin, like any antidepressant, must be taken in the proper dosage every day, and builds up its useful effects over the first 2 weeks or more.
The sublingual ativan will produce a noticeable effecti in 10 minutes or so, and you take it only when you feel a severe anxiety attack coming on

3
Posted by: H Botha | 2010/03/23

Please inform me with the side effects of molipaxin

Reply to H Botha
Posted by: Liza | 2010/03/04

Molipaxin actually has less side effects than most antidepressants. I''ve used it in the past, together with Rivotril - same class of medication as Ativan with no ill effects besides gritty eyes and dry mouth in the morning. Some eye drops and a mouth wash later I would feel fine. I always drank it at night though, because it makes a person sleepy.

HTH
Liza

Reply to Liza