Question
Posted by: Esme | 2010/03/01

Molipaxen

I have just been prescribed Molipaxen but am also taking Ativan - can one take these two together - the Molipaxen is to be taken in the evening 50 mg

One can take them togather ( and I'd expect your prescribing doc would have thought about this ). Molipaxin is an antidepressant, primarily, though sometimes also used in anxiety disorders. Ativan is a sedative tranquillizer. Just be cautious bout not taking the Ativan too long, as some people find they become dependent on it and can find it hard to stop if they stay on it for some months.

1