Molested and in trouble

I was abused by my father since i was 12yrs old, this went on until i was 18. No one new about this during that time, i am now 24 and i' m not enjoying sex with my boyfriend. It was abusive the first two years but i ended up enjoying it later. Please advise as i ma depressed and really need help.

Best to see a good normal counsellor, preferably of the CBT format, to help you look into this and deal with the current problems that may or may not be related to your previous unfortunate experience of abuse. That he abused you when you were young was criminal and unaccepable. If this has led to you having problems being orgasmic with others that's unfortunate and can be solved in therapy. If it leads to you seeking sex with him now, deliberately and knowingly, that is still illegal and unaceptable, and totally unhelpful. It isn't "sick" in the sense of being something you or others should blame you for, but it is obviopusly highly inadvisable.
You do, indeed, need hlp, and need to see a properly trained psychologist, preferably not one who deals mainly with abuse-related problems, as you may need someone with less of a personal agenda than that, but get an expert asessment and therapy soon.
To the person who asked about "too much sex", there is no such thing as sexual addiction, though it is a popular excuse, but in various situations some people seek more sex than they need, in an unsuccessful attempt to deal with other problems that need attention, such as low self-esteem. If you are in a stable relationship, sex once or twice a day, so long as both you and your partner enjoy it this way, is not abnormal. If this involves sex with strangers or other promiscuity, it is dangerous through the risk of HIV and other STD, and potentially fatal, so hardly a good idea.

Posted by: lady nina | 2009-05-13

as a survivor of incest myself i can tell you that what you feel is ok, you don' t have to feel guitly or try and understand this " sick"  desire. incest has a terrible impact on our adult life, it effects every aspect of your life, with out you even knowing it.

i would really ask that you seek professional help, so much of your life has been distorted and damaged that you can' t expect to know what is the best for yourself

remember there is healing for this but its a long and hard road that is worth it in the end.

i just hope you find a person who can actually help you and not add to your suffering, but i fould that once the student is willing to and able to learn the teacher will be provided at the right time

take care of yourself - you deserve such a blessed life

Reply to lady nina

i just wanted to if too much sex might be a problem in my 30s,im 22 yrs and totaly addicted to sex i have almost evryday more than twice.should i be worried

Hi There,this sounds really disturbing...i think you really need help maybe from a Psychologist