Question
Posted by: Suzanne | 2011/08/07

Moles on back

According to my beautician I have several red moles on my back. One I can feel when I scratch my back, but I can''t see them obviously and has nobody to look. Are red ones dangerous? Should I have them looked at. The largest one if 3-5mm. Do they cut them out or burn them if it is nessecary to remove them and can it be done immediately by the GP, or should I see a Dematologist right away?

Suzanne

I suggest that you consult your doctor or a dermatologist for an examination of the moles. If it is necessary, they can remove in the surgery via surgical excision. This will then be send away for analysis.