Question
Posted by: C.Molefe | 2017/09/16

Moles.

if i'm correct these are called moles. i have them all over my body i'm afraid 1 day they will grow to be very big. how can i get rid of them

Expert ImageBeyond Beauty Aesthetic Doctor
- 2017/09/20

I don't have a picture of you, so there are a few things that appear as raised, pigmented lesions on the skin and they can be confused for one another. These include things like moles, skin tags and DPN's. So without actually seeing your skin, it's a bit difficult for me to advise you. Would you be able to come and see me or one of our Skin Renewal Doctors so that we can help you? You can find your nearest branch on www.skinrenewal.co.za