Question
Posted by: CJP | 2010/12/09

Moles

I have a very weird question.

I have a mole on my labia that has become very big and nodular and the colour is greying (previously black). This could be as a result of friction from underwear, I think.

My question is which doctor do I go to to have it checked out or removed. Is it the gynae or dermatologist or??
I really don''t know. Please advise.

Hallo CJP
The dermatologist is the right person to see. Book at a female dermatologist if you are self conscious about seeing a male doctor for this.
I think this needs urgent attention as any change of colour could be an indication that this is developing into a cancerous lesion.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/12/10

Hallo CJP
dr Bets