Question
Posted by: Clueless | 2012/01/18

Mole at vagina

Hi. I just want to know if I should be concerned if I have a mole on my vagina. It is not on the lips or clitoris, but it is near the entrance of my vagina. It is brown and about 0.5 cm in width. It is not painful and doesn''t itch. I was just wondering about it. Should I remove it?

When did you become aware of it? Only recently? Was it always there or recently popped up? If it is a recent thing then you must not waste time - consult a doctor. If however it is an old thing but it still bothers you, ask a doctor to check it out. Deidre SASHA

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/01/18

Reply to sexologist