Question
Posted by: Sugarloaf | 2008-11-10

Mole

I have noticed a mole or something at the top of my labia minora. It looks like this cat nipples that you get under your arms. It is not caulliflower like , like warts, but smooth in appearance. Sometimes it is sensitive. Can I use the solution that you put on to warts or moles to make it disappear. I dont have money to go to a doctor, so please help.

There is a solution for warts which only works for warts. There is no solution for moles. You will have to see doctor to determine what treatment is needed. Yoiu could go to a clinic if you cannot afford private fees.