Posted by: Natz | 2009-06-29

Molar Pregnancy Follow up and supplements

I had a Partial Molar pregnancy Nov 2008. My HCG levels have been negative now since March 2009. Am dying to try to conceive again...thought we could maybe try again in my next cycle (July ). That would be 4 and a half months into my follow up. Do you think that is safe or should I wait longer? My gynae says she thinks its safe now as all seems well but after doing much research i see many contradictions. Some say a 6 month wait...

Any advice/ opinions?

Thank u!

And as i am considering trying to conceive soon, would just like to know if I may or may NOT continue with the following items when I find out that I am pregnant:

1. Viral choice capsules
2. Staminogro
3 . Movicol (for my constipation)
4. Trepiline (GP gave to me to calm me down, have a severe spastic colon)
5. Lp299v or Probiflora
6. Scorbex 500mg Vitamin C tablets
7. Rescue remedy (Nature)

I am currently taking ALL these items daily...

Thank u!!

Dear Natz
You can use the Movicol, Lp299v or Probiflora, Vit C but the rest I would not take in early pregnancy. Rather see if you can see a psychologist to teach you relaxation techniques to cope with anxiety and stress during pregnancy.