Question
Posted by: Natz | 2009-03-28

Molar Pregnancy

hi there

I had a molar pregnancy in Dec 2008. Im so frustrated as its such as rare form of Pregnancy and hardly any one even know what IM talking about!!! Ive met so many woman overseas but have not meet a single woman In SA who has also had a Molar pregnancy.

Im in my follow up process now, may try to conceive again this sep if all goes well. Id like to know what I can do to prevent another devastating mole to occur again???
Surely there MUST be something????
Thanks!!!

There is nothing you can do to prevent a recurrence, but the chances of this happening are very small.