Question
Posted by: bessy | 2010/04/12

moisturizing cream

Morning expert. I am 27 years old and looking for one good anti-ageing moisturizing cream - my skin is very very dry. I have tried creme de la mer last year, but it did nothing for my skin. Ive red about sisleya global anti-ageing cream, but it is very expensive, so i would appreciate your professional opinion. Thank you

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Bessy, thank you for the question.

Your best option would be to consult a dermatologist or an aesthetic medical practitioner who can examine the skin and advise you on the best moisturizing treatment options.

Generally speaking (if no specific medical cause can be found) your skin should respond nicely to a combination of alphahydroxy and polyhydroxy acids. One can consider NeoStrata’s Bionic Face Cream and combine that with Epimax (both financially viable options) to maximize the moisturizing effect.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010/04/14

Hi Bessy, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert