Posted by: Erna | 2011-11-14

Moist footsoles

My boyfriend has a problem with his feet getting soft and sensitive after a days work. He can not walk barefoot, and sometimes the skin on his toes and the balls of his feet comes off. How can he treat it? (I don''t see a podiatrist for this question.)

His symptoms can be due to sweating of his feet and I suggest that he does not wear the same pair of shoes two days in a row to ensure that his shoes dries out any moisture, before wearing it again. Cotton socks will also prevent excessive sweating.

He can ask his doctor about botox injections if indicated, to lesson the sweating.

Posted by: MEnstrual | 2011-11-14

If he keeps wearing the same shoes then obviously his goin to get this kind of infection on his feet. go buy new shoes for him. geeez don''t u guys just stop complaining. and he needs to bath more often too

Reply to MEnstrual