Question
Posted by: CJ | 2010/02/23

Moedeloos!?

Three years ago i had a strange skin rash that started as small spots and grew to become big swolen sircular bumps. I was given medrol, and after a few days it went away. I have it again, and have completed the medrol the doctor gave me and the skin reaction has become worse. I am itchy, ittirated, and look terrible. I also have head aches ever since the skin rash started. Can someone please help with some answers. I really dont know what to do. No medication seems to be working.

Hallo CJ
This could be an allergy causing hives or a condition called granuloma annulare. I think you should get a firm diagnosis first - ask your doctor to refer you to a dermatologist if he is unsure about the diagnosis. Hives are often caused by a food allergy so watch out for foods that seem to trigger this.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/02/23

Hallo CJ
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc