Posted by: Danielle | 2011-06-04

Good day
I have been searching for a way to reduce my bust size without plastic surgery. I found a product called Modique on the internet that claims to be all natural herbal and would reduce your bust up to 30%. Have you ever heard of that and is it safe and can it work?

Expert ImageNatural health

i looked at the website.

The research was done with about 100 women. Results was symptomatic and how the patients experience the medication. Make sure you read the FAQ section ( - not to be used if you have been diagnosed with cysts ect. Also indicated mainly for larger women do work more effective.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie

Hi Has anyone achieved results using the prodcut yet

Posted by: Nora | 2016-02-19

Am going to try modique il give feedback

Reply to Nora
Posted by: Mpumi | 2015-09-18

I tried this product since March , it doesn't work . I'm cup DD. I am on diet and lost weight but my breast still big, usually when I loose weight my breast reduce as well but after taking this pills they've grown

Reply to Mpumi

Anyone else who has used Modique? and Mpumi have u seen some results this far?

Posted by: Rachel | 2015-04-18

I was thinking of trying modique for my large breast, but after a comment from Mpumi I am hesitating now as I don't want to waste my money.

Reply to Rachel
Posted by: Mpumi | 2015-04-08

I'm using Modique its been a month now but I don't see any changes and I use them as prescribed

Reply to Mpumi | 1 comment (hide)

hi mpumi. do you have larger breats. what cup size r u. i am cup F and want to try this as i dnt have money for the surgery. rosie.