Posted by: SR | 2009-04-07

MNI Neurovance

I have tried the local pharmacies and even Clicks pharmacy to purchase MNI Neurovance which u recommended a few weeks ago, they never heard of it, they also checked on their computers it was not listed. Where can I get this medication and what is the price?

Expert ImagePharmacist

You can visit for more info on their products, or email for info regarding stockists

Posted by: Jill | 2016-05-25

Hi, i have just started giving it to my daughter.? After how many days of taking this would we able to see any results? Does NeuroVance keep u awake ? she has a problem concentrating and remembering, she stresses alot. its driving me insane. We have tried so many different products but nothing seemed to have worked. Anybody that is on N-Vance please let me know what it does for u. Really desperate mum . Thank You

Reply to Jill | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Mark | 2016-06-11

Hello, I have tried it and it works in terms of alleviating mental tiredness, helps concentration and memory when preparing for exams. I like it.

Hi dear, I also learnt of it on Monday, I found it at Checkers Phamarcy in Potchestroom. the price is R150.00 and they recommend u use it together with vitamin b co which is 20. They have both done wonders for me. Wishing you all the very best.

Hi I bought Neurovance at Wynberg Pharmacy - CPT for R107.00. IBeen giving it to my son, who has a problem concentrating &  remembering - It works, I can see the difference in his school work, begining to remember/spell words he could never do.