Posted by: the wife | 2010-03-25

i see in a previous question you say dust mites dont bite.but can other mites bite.
in our bedroom my husband gets bitten it looks like flea bites but we see no fleas,i dont seem to get bitten at all.i doom fog our room monthly bought special dust mite spray karbadusted our room wash our curtain and bedding regulally.its not scabbies or mange that i know for sure,bumps disappear after a few days then new bites appear,please help

Expert ImageEnviroHealth expert

It may be bed bugs; these can be very hard to get rid of even if your home is clean. have a look at this link for some tips on controlling them:,34035.asp
However, if the problem recurs then you will need to call in the pros. Also have a look at this gallery to see if the bites appear similar. Not everyone reacts to the bites.
Please feel free to contact me again if you think the problem may be something else.