Posted by: Lisa | 2010-09-15

Mitch - re squirting

Hi Mitch I thought i would just try to answer some of yr qs!

it is totally unpredictable - that said it happens on 9/10 of sexual encounters since I turned 35. I now don''t have the body I used to have - I was a fitness model in my 20s and while I am still in great shape for my age, there is no way I can say I still have the same body I did a decade ago, esp as I have now had a baby.

However all of that apparently has no bearing on orgasmic capacity, squirting in particular. The only thing is that it is incredible dehydrating. Last weekend I squirted the two times we had sex during the night, and then when we had sex in the morning it was just a tiny gush. I must have squirted at least a jugful during the night so am not surprised there was almost nothing left by morning. You literally have to be hydrated to squirt, plus you must have an empty bladder so that there is little or no urine content in the squirt. For me, I also find that if I have been drinking an energiser drink like Red Square, Play or Red Bull, interspersed with sparkling water, I gush like Niagara Falls. It''s also best to be sitting on top and riding, it is the best position to squirt in.

It is an incredible sensation, especially as it cannot be predicted. But note, I cannot squirt while a p*nis is inside me, I have to pull him out when I feel very excited and about a second later there it comes, a gush like turning on a hosepipe. If it is very forceful it hits him on the face or chest or soaks the linen, depending on what position we were in.

I have been having sex for 16 yrs and have no idea why this is only happening now. I don''t concentrate on it happening, it just does. I put it down to the correctness of the theory that women peak sexually from age 35 :) Always thought it was a load of rubbish, now I know it is not. In a nutshell, Megan Fox has the better body, but it is Halle Berry or Demi Moore who will rain on you.

Answered previously.

Posted by: MITCH | 2010-09-16

lisa thanks so much for your reply-mitch xxxxxx

Reply to MITCH
Posted by: Michelle | 2010-09-16

Hi,can u tell me how it,s me..marioatmtndotblackberrydotcom

Reply to Michelle
Posted by: Fellow squirter | 2010-09-16

My dear, I am sorry to say but I have the feeling you are talking crap..
It is not at all possible for a woman to pee while squirting.... they come from 2 completely different glands...
The fact that you have to be " hydrated"  is bull.. as i mentioned before.. It’ s not pee, so no need to be hydrated!

Squirting has nothing to do with age.. nor physique...
Is the power of the orgasm.

Reply to Fellow squirter
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-09-16

Answered previously.

Reply to Sexologist