Question
Posted by: Respectable | 2012/10/29

@ Misty

I you really want to forget and let go of your mistake. Let go of the guy. He will forever bring it up and throw in your face. However I always believe that if you learnt something from your mistake/s than there is nothing to regret. If you live your life regretting your mistakes that only signifies that you have not learnt anything from your mistake/s. If a guy breaks up with you once. Let him go and move on. Cause if he keeps taking you back and vice versa. All I can say is. He will or probably already know how to manipulate you.

If this guy, who is over-reacting hectically, has never made a mistake in his entire life, then give him up but donate him to a museum.

1