Question
Posted by: Sandra | 2008/07/03

Mistake with some guy

I met this guy at a club other night.
We ended up at my place and had sex.

Im scared now that i may have a std.

Can I Go to my normal doc or do i need special help.

What happens now.

thanks

You can see your GP.

4

Hi Sandra
I hope you have learnt your lesson by sleeping with someone you dont know from Adam. Please see your doctor asap.
Wickus: Wot the hell is wrong with you???? Pregnancy isnt the problem here now. Stop jumping the gun

Posted by: wickus | 2008/07/04

Hi Sandra

Just in case you are pregnant. Please don't abort your baby. Should the thought have come up in your mind first visit abort73.com and look at the pictures and videos on their site.

Reply to wickus

You can just go to your normal doc, he can put you on meds/ bloodtest to confirm etc.

Posted by: lolo | 2008/07/04

i m so sorry to judge u , but u met a guy and slept with him the same day and i m sure u dont even know him. next sister try to be clever and use condom

Reply to lolo