Question
Posted by: Guji | 2010-05-18

Missing periods since miscarriage

On the 12th January 2010 I miscarried twins and I have seen my periods since and I had written to u regarding this and u said if it continues for over 8 weeks I should consult my Gynae which I did. He then prescribed Primolut N and he said I should take it for 10 days and I''ve finished it. I only had my periods for a day &  it stopped &  came back again after a week &  it was once again. I really need to get started with the baby making project and I''m now getting worried. PLEASE HELP Doc.

It seems that you are not ovulating regularly. It is advisable that you don't fall pregnant too soon after a miscarriage as this can result in another miswcarriage, so don't be too impatient. If your periods are not regular next month, go back to your gynae.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-05-21