Question
Posted by: Tumza | 2008-12-03

Missing Period n -ve pregnancy test

Normally my period starts on the 30 for the past six months.30 Nov no peiod.This morning took a home pregnancy test its negative.On Monday I felt some sensation on my breast but no other ssymptoms of pregnancy yet.Did I test early or what.I must mention that I go to the gym and wiht the absent period I have suspended the gym untill i know where I stand.

Good luck, Tumza.

4
Posted by: Tumza | 2008-12-04

My Period started this morning.I will just have to obeserve closely and then draw a conclusion from there.But thanks for every thing

Reply to Tumza
Posted by: zoe | 2008-12-04

I also missed my October period and did a test but came back negetive but still continued feeling different so I gave it time and did the test again this morning and it came back positive, I just need to confirm with my doctor, but I am so excited and my husband is too. So try to repeat the test again as you might have done it a little too soon. Good luck!

Reply to zoe
Posted by: Tumza | 2008-12-03

Thanks Anon.I will test again on Sunday Morning if my period did not start.

Reply to Tumza
Posted by: Anon | 2008-12-03

You should use a first morning urine - more concentrated, and wait another day or two and test again.
If your period still hasn' t started in two days, and the next test was negative, go for a blood test.