Question
Posted by: Anne | 2010/02/18

Missing period

I' m all ready far over my period date, its now(if my calculations is correct) 35+ days since the last. I can assure you I' m not pregnant as I was sterilized with my second child. I feel fit and healthy, don' t smoke and only have a drink occasionally, my diet' s fairly reasonable, yet I still get all the symptoms e.g ovaries aching, back ache, skin trouble etc. Any advise would be appeciated.

There are a number of cayses of missed periods, such as cysts, hormone imbalance, stress, thyroid problems. You would need to see a doctor for further assessment.

1