Question
Posted by: TN | 2009-11-29

Missing Period

Doctor

I just want to ask, I' ve had my last period on the 26 of sept.09, I' ve went to my doctor and he tested me if i' m pregnant, The urine test and blood test was negative, This was done 2 weeks ago and my period is not coming, What can be the problem, Is there a change that i could be pregnant.

Thanks you

Dear TN
If you had your last period the 26th of Sept, your ovulation would have been about 2 weeks later, i.e. 11 October. A pregnancy test would become positive between 12 and 19 days after conception, (23 to 30 Oct).
You may just have had an anovulatory cycle or hormonal imbalance. If the blood and urine test was negative it is unlikely that you are pregnant.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009-11-30

Dear TN

Reply to cyberdoc