Question
Posted by: Nadine | 2009/11/28

Missing Period

My last period was on the 26 of sept.09, I' ve whent to my doctor and he tested me if i' m pregnant, the urine test was negative and also the blood test, This was done 2 weeks ago and my period is not coming, What can be the problem, I' m 22 and have a boy 1 year old.

thank you

Possible causes are a cyst, hormone imbalance, thyroid problem, stress, changes in exercise or diet. I would suggest that you see a gynaecologist.

2
Posted by: M | 2009/11/30

The same thing happened to me a year or so ago. My period was 12 weeks late and all the pregnany test were negative. My doctor suggested I change my pill as I was on the same one for a very long time and it did the trick. By the end of the cycle my period started again as normal.

Reply to M