Posted by: Natasha | 2008-11-25

Missing Period

My cycle has gone from 28 days to 26 days for the past three months. My last period was on the 10th Oct, it'  s now 47 days and still no period. We are wanting to start IVF. Went to the FS on day 35 and he advised everything looks fine, could see that I had ovulated and can' t understand why no cycle. Do I need to just wait it out, when do I need to become concerned. Not sure if I should rather have tests run, did a home pregnancy test which came out neg.

If you are starting an IVF cycle, your doctor will probably have to give you something to bring on a period. Discuss this with him.

Emily, please post separately.

Posted by: Emily | 2008-11-25

i am 37 years of age. mother of two children. Last menstruated in Sep 2008. I made home tests which revealed positve. for the past week i am menstruating every morning (bloting) then it stops. Again my temperature is up during the day. What might be the problems ?

Reply to Emily