Posted by: Milly | 2009-04-15

Missing cat in area

Thank you for all the supportive messages.

My little grey tabby and white kitten 7/8 months old has been missing since 5th April ' 09.
I have remained positive and kept calling his name, we have for the last 3 mornings seen him. the first time coming out the neighbours yard, and then this morning he was under our car in our driveway but when I opened the door and called for him he ran.

How can I get him to eventually gain trust again and come inside. I leave windows open and food on the window sill to entice him, what else should I be doing? It is 10days since he went missing.

Thank you all

Dear Milly

Spray Feliway in your garden and inside the house as well.

Posted by: kirsten | 2009-04-18

do a search for feliway online, there are quite a few online pet shops that sell it.

good luck

Reply to kirsten
Posted by: jax | 2009-04-15

most vets keep it - it calms and relaxes cats
good luck with your little guy

Reply to jax
Posted by: Milly | 2009-04-15

Where can I buy Feliway?

Reply to Milly