Posted by: Col | 2009-08-28

Missed Pill x 2 days

Im on Yasmin and totally forgot to take my pill for the last 2 days.
My last day of my period was last week Saturday. So I missed Wed &  Thurs this week and only realised this morning. Had intercourse on Wed and am so unsettled right now. I think Im at risk, what should I do ???

You are probably okay for the intercourse on Wednesday, but use extra precautions for the next two weeks.

Posted by: Col | 2009-08-28

I beg your pardon - Missed pill*. Didn' t ask for comments like that. Im a married woman of 11 years. If you can' t give proper advice rather don' t comment!!

Reply to Col
Posted by: NT | 2009-08-28

You can stil take morning after pills, it is stil less than 72 hours. But i think u still save from ur period.

Reply to NT
Posted by: Missed pill * | 2009-08-28

You forgot to take pills * 2 but you did not forget to have sex intercourse!!!! That is irresponsible sexual behaviour. You will know for certain if you have conceived or not only by the start of your menstruation.

Reply to Missed pill *