Question
Posted by: Nill | 2010/06/14

missed pill twice pregnant?

good day
I am 25 years old and have been using triphasil for almost 2 years now and in the past month i missed my pill twice, the first time i forgot to take it 2 days in a row and the 2nd time i also forgot it for 1 day but i took the missing pills the soonest that i realized it. the first time I was on the white and the 2nd time i was on the yellow, can i possibly fall pregnant. I have been under so much stress lately that explains the absent mindedness and I cant afford to be pregnant i have a little one already, please advise.

Thank you,

Pregnancy is possible. You should use extra precautions for 7 days after the missed pills.

1