Question

Missed pill for few days

Me period ended on sunday, 31/08, took my pill (triphasil) that night, I didn' t take the pill for 4 days, started again on the 05/09. and I only took the pill intended for that day and not the rest I missed. Since then whenever I take the pill, I tend to feel sick a few minutes later. I instantly get this burning sensation through my entire body and feel sick for the next hour or two.
Do I feel like this cause I missed my pill for so many days or / and what should I do?

Yes, these symptoms are very likely due to missing the pills. Just carry on and they should improve. Remember that you are not protected from pregnancy.