Question
Posted by: Please someone help | 2011/04/20

Missed pill for 14days now

Hi. Please can someone help.
I havent been on the pill(yasmin-28days) for 14days now. I forgot to take it for about 4 days and when I realized it i had already started spotting and then a week later had a full period. Its now 2 weeks later and would like to know if I can still carry on from where I left off and take them as normal. I dont want to wait for the next period as I dont know how long that will be. I am married, but just dont want to fall pregnant at the moment till things improve financially.

Yes , but use extra precautions for two weeks and skip the placebos in this pack.

3

Posted by: Me | 2011/04/20

Thank you very much Purple for your advice! much appreciated!

Reply to Me
Posted by: Purple | 2011/04/20

You''ll have to use condoms until you are safe again. Start taking the pills at the start of your next period and you will then be safe after a month (some say 14 days, but I always use condomds for the first month).

Reply to Purple