Posted by: quick answer pls! :) | 2008-11-02

missed pill, emergency conraceptive???

hi all,

i|m desperately looking for a good answer, i missed starting my active pills on my jasmine pack by a day, and 5 day later had unprotected sex.. people keep warning that even a single missed pill requires other protective measures for 7 days?? should i be looking at the morning after pill? or am i being unneccesarily wary and precautious??

pls pls... need some advice quick!

I suggest you post this on the gynae expert forum - Health 24 Home page - look up experts - gynaedoc is there. If you do need to take the emergency contraceptive, there is usually a window of 48-72 hrs where you're still okay to take it, but check with the gynae...

Posted by: koos | 2008-11-05

ja lekker jy wil mos spyker sonder om te dink!

Reply to koos