Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/07/29

Missed pill

I missed a pill on Friday and took both Saturday and Fridays together on Saturday morning (I normally take them in the morning). Last night the condom came off and my partner ejaculated inside me.

So because I' ve taken all the other pills up until friday (2 of the 3 week actives) do you think i' m safe? A nurse told me that as long as you' ve taken the first 7 you' re safe....and considering i' ve been on the pill for 9 years i should be ok right? Or do you suggest i get a morning after just in case?

Please advise ASAP - Many thanks :)

i start the placebos this Saturday. help :)

You should be okay.