Question
Posted by: Christina | 2012/05/16

Missed periods

Hi there, i have missed my periods for two months with no pregnancy. I am now approaching the third month without them but yesterday i noticed pink discharge for a few minutes and it has been gone till now. I am trying to get pregnant and my doctor put me on fertomid which did not work two months back and now i have tried it again for this month, it has only been a week since i took it. Please let me know what might be causing this.

It sounds like you are not ovulating and therefore not having periods. I presume this is why you are on the Fertomid.

2
Posted by: Christina | 2012/05/18

Thank you so much doc, do you have any idea what might have caused the pink discharge?

Reply to Christina