Posted by: Confused | 2009-04-20

Missed Periods??

I just started using 3month injection last month and this months my periods are late, my Question is: Is it possible to fall Pregnant while taking Injection??

It is possible, but it is more likely that the injection has stopped your periods.

i m on the same boat here i have 2 kids aged between the age of 3 years and 10 month old baby , i started taking the 3 months injection for the first time and had unprotected sex after 2 weeks as i was told it would be safe then , my period is now 2 days late now is it possible i' m pregnat or is it normal please help i dont need another baby right now

I am trying to conceive and i had my period the week of 16-21 March, my period still hasn' t come?... wht are the chances that i might be pregnant? or will the period show up later on?

Posted by: Confused | 2009-04-20

i am 26 not really happy in a marriage, have a six Month old, and it is for the very first time that i use contraceptives, so you are saying its normal to miss periods and i should not Worry?

Reply to Confused
Posted by: Jacky | 2009-04-20

Nope...don' t think it' s possible, The Doc will confirm but it' s possible not to get your periods while using the injection.

how old are you? why did you choose the injection?

wouldn' t recommend it, I used it and it took a year for it to clear in my system and at that stage was married,ready to start a family.

so just think carefully if it' s the option you want.

Reply to Jacky