Posted by: lizzy | 2009-04-21

missed period, spotting, pregnancy?

Please help! My last period was on 24/4 and I haven' t got my next one yet, 2 days late. I have had a discharge over the past few days. Is it called spotting? It' s pink and like jelly and sometimes clear with a few light red clumps. I' ve also had bad lower abdoman cramps over the last few days. I have used an ovulation kit and ovulate later than usual day 21. could I be pregnant? I' m very worried cuz I' ve had an ectopic pregnancy before and dont know if all of these symptoms are normal? Pleae, please help me!

Do a pregnancy test if your period is late.

Do a hpt test, thats the only way to know so u can also avoiid other complication.