Question
Posted by: crissy1 | 2010/06/21

MISSED PERIOD-HELP

i am one week late with my period..how soon can i tell if i am pregnant or not? please help

You can test now.

5
Posted by: Zama | 2010/06/23

You could have a cyst and it could be preventing your period from coming. Maybe you should run it by your gynae or doc. He/she can scan to check if you have any cyst(s)

Reply to Zama
Posted by: crissy1 | 2010/06/23

i have tested and its negative, but i still dont have my period

Reply to crissy1

You can test now.

You can test now.

Posted by: alison | 2010/06/21

go to clicks, you can get a tester for about R20. If the line is very faint you are probbaly still pregnant but might have low hormone levels, do it again in a week and if you are pregnant the pink line will be darker.

all the best
Aliosn

Reply to alison