Question
Posted by: efe | 2011/12/06

missed period and negative home pt result

My period is 3 days late and hpt says negative. What do I do? I had unprotected sex once but he did not ejaculate in me. Last month my cramps were so bad. I was given a painkiller the doc said is given to those post surgery, and some drugs: tramadol, flagyl,lexillum,amoxycillin, omeprazole, ciprofloxacin, super apeti and some multivitamins. These were to relieve pain, to treat if its an infection causing the pain and to treat gastric ulcer. Could this be a reason for the late period?

These are unlikely to have caused as late period. If your period has not yet started, repeat the pregnancy test.

1