Question
Posted by: charmaine | 2012/12/27

missed period

I had my period on the 5th of November but it has been irecular for a cupple of years now. I will have my period normal 3 day''s and then skip a day and start again for a day. But now I'' 22 day''s late took two pragnancy tests and it''s neggative. Can it be hormonal problems cause I don''t have sore breast or any of the signs that you normaly would when your pregnant, I''m bloatet at night and jount pain. I''ve been gaining weight over a cuppel of months try diets and nothing work. I''m 32 years of age. Like I said could it be my hormones that is messed up?

It does sound like a hormonal problem. You should see your gynaecologist for further tests.