Question
Posted by: Jules | 2010/07/16

Missed Period

I''m on the Pill, but have not had a period in almost 2 months, i don''t skip, i''ve taken it 30 minutes later a few times, but i never skip. Should i worry about being pregnant or is it just stress?

You should do a pregnancy test just to be sure. I wuld also suggest that you see your gynaecologist. There are other causes for missed periods, such as cysts.

2
Posted by: anon | 2010/07/19

You can just check if you are pregnent or not. But it might be that the pills you are taking are not creating enough hormonse for you to have your periods, which means you will have to consult with the dr to find out which pills will suit you best.

Reply to anon