Posted by: Nestum | 2009-09-30

Missed period

Hi Doc!

I was supposed to have my period on the 20th September, but I did not, I drank 6 red pills for contraceptive pills on the 28th of August, I went for pregnancy test at the clinic on the 23 th of September and it came out negative, since then I' ve been waiting but no period the only thing that I have is lower back pain/menstrual pains but no period, I told the sister at the clinic and she said I have disturbed my period and suggested that I wait till the end of the month of which is today, still nothing but period pains and no unprotected sex after the pregnancy test. When will I see my period again, m worried?

Did you take the morning after Pill? If so, this can disrupt your cycle and you may only get your next period in a month's time.