Posted by: Annie | 2009-05-19

Missed period

Hi Doc. I went to doc in Feb for check up. I had been having a little watery discharge and odour which at the time I thought was due to sweat from the Summer heat. The doc called and advised the pap showed I had infection. She didnt say what. She sent me a script for Dalacin but the discharge and odour never went away. I have been planning to go back but havent had the time. I was due to have my period last week but it has yet to come. I have taken a pregnancy test and it is negative. Please advise in your opinion what you think it could be caused from. Thank you.

I don't know why you have not had your period. It could be stress, change in diet, cysts. The discharge needs further assessment so you should go back to your doctor.