Question
Posted by: Stranger | 2009-05-05

Missed Period

I had a miscarriage in Feb 2009 and had a D& C done. I then started my period on 27 March and missed my period that was suppose to start on 24 April which didnt. I have no symptoms of pregnancy except a little nausea. I took a HPT but it was negative. Is it normal to just miss a period??? Thanks

It sounds normal.

1

Ok well, my period started today, so i never had a period at all in April. Is it ok to miss a period completely. After my check up after the D& C my Gynae said everything was fine. How does it sound to you???