Question
Posted by: CONFUSED | 2008/08/23

MISSED PERIOD

I HAD MY LAST PERIOD ON THE 14 JULY- LASTED 6 DAYS, I THEN STOPPED THE PILL (TO GET PREGNANT) AND HAD WITHDRAWAL BLEEDING ON THE 23 JULY FOR 3 DAYS.
IF I WORK IT OUT MY PERIOD SHOULD HAVE COME ON THE 21 AUGUST BUT I HAVE MISSED. THE PREGNANCY TESTS I HAVE DONE ON THE 22 AUGUST SHOW NEGATIVE. WHAT NOW? AM I PREGNANT / NOT? CAN ANYBODY HELP?

It may just be your body adjusting to being off the Pill, but you did test a bit early.

1
Posted by: T | 2008/08/25

You could well be but it' ll be better for you to have a blood test which will confirm whether you are or not. If more than one pregnancy test showed negative then either you aren' t or it' s too early to say. Go for a blood test.

Good luck!

T

Reply to T