Posted by: Thibo | 2012-10-22

Missed my Tribuss dosage

On Saturday i missed my usual dose of Tribuss @ 20h00 every day. I drank it the following morning at 8h00 in the morning. I didnt take them sunday night, i want to find out if i should take them this morning or waith untill 20 h00 in the evening. i started takeing them last week tuesday.

You should take one tablet daily at the same time. If you skip one, take it as soon as you remember and continue as normal.

I missed my dose for only nine hours but I am panicking so much but drunk it in morning and continue as normal and I am using tribuss

Just diagnosed. Will we eva find love?

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)

its not easy you need to fill your life with the people that love you and those that mean something to to today right now. The stigma of having HIV is not a easy one to bare for me it was like having a continuous reminder of shame which came through in waves sometimes more so than others. It gets easier as time goes on. The most important thing to remember is that you are as human as the next person and that you should put a lot of effort in learning to love yourself again. You will need to take the responsibility of informing someone of your status prior to making love, they need to know the risk and you simply have to accept that. So while finding a lover my be difficult love is at your doorstep and direct it at yourself and those that are dear to you

I was diagnosed 3 weeks ago and my CD4 count was 374 and yesterday I started taking Ilvtrim in the morning and Tribuss I took it at 18:00, gosh I felt drowsy had hallucinations and couldn't sleep I know they say it gets better with time but can I change the time to 20:00?

Posted by: sakhi | 2016-06-04

Iv recently bin taking long does it stay on ma system and what can I do to eat properly while taking

Reply to sakhi
Posted by: Ayaz' | 2016-06-03

I was diagnosed HIV + in 2011 has has started taking ARV's (Tribuss D100) now in 2016 due to my CD4 that was extremely low. Psychologically I'm in a good head space, in fact I am excited that I have a 2nd & better chance in life again. Yes, there're side effects to the pills just like any medication but those side effects later become minimal & eventually be gone completely. So guys lets keep a positive mind & just cherish the beautiful life God has given us. Long live my brothers & sisters.

Reply to Ayaz' | 1 comment (hide)

How long do side effects of tribuss last? few weeks or months? I have started taking them last week and I don't like how I am feeling right now.

My friend is hiv+ and she has been for a long time and she says when you take a week without your made that's defolting and you'll have to start afresh again

I was diagnosed with hiv since 2013 Nov my problem is my cd4 count does not go up,but my viral load it is undetectable, please help me

I am taking tribuss and centrum adult tablats ,its a month problem is I am alway emotional and do not sleep properly.what should I do?

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Msan | 2016-05-05

Don't worry about it too much! Your body is still adjusting to the medication and your mind is also trying to accept your new condition. By the third month you will be sleeping like a baby! Oh by the way, you Will get strange dreams as well but they mean nothing. Don't worry about what they mean it's just the medication. I'm on my forth year of taking the medication and I'm as strong as an Ox.

Posted by: Delani | 2016-03-09

I m hiv negative but a doctor said i must take tribuss for a month because I had unprotected sex so I want to know that It won't affect my body

Reply to Delani
Posted by: Anonymouse | 2016-03-02

I was diagnose HIV In 1995,I started taking medication in 2004.My problem is when I first took my medication my cd count was very low.I defaulted so many times since I started taking medication.Im healthy and fit but my viral load is still giving me proplem.Sometimes I cant take my medication coz I dont have something to eat.everytime when I take tribuss I cant sleep I feel like vomiting when I take it.Now I stopped taking my medication.Should I ask the doctor to change my medication

Reply to Anonymouse | 1 comment (hide)

change your meds and find a solution as soon as possible. You need to manage your CD4 otherwise your body will become susceptible to serious illness

Both my partner and I are Hiv positive. Do we have a chance of conceiving a child?? If anyone who can help the best and safe way to do it

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)

Yes its possible to have a baby, but only if both your viral load is at an undetectable level. This reduces the chances of re-infection and also minimises chances of infection to the baby.

Posted by: anonymous | 2016-02-06

I've been on medication for the past 10 years my legs are numb at times, will this be medication related.

Reply to anonymous

i started tribuzz yesterday at 8 o clock in there evening I could not sleep now again i took there next day in there morning i feel like vomiting Which is there right time to drink, at night or day time

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)

I had the same problem before and my Doctor advised me to take medication at least an hour or 2 hours before works perfectly for me...

I was taking my atrippla at 7 n due to work I hv changed to 9 will dat affect my CD 4 count

after needle prick (solid suture needle) I was put on Tribuss tablets,I took it for 7 days now, and i can not stand this awfull symptoms I experience ,Iwork in Theatre and can not function as the results of this , can i Stop it now?

Posted by: wallyy | 2015-09-30

I have missed my tribuss medication for 11days now due to non delivery. How dangerous is it.

Reply to wallyy

I've stopped taking my medication a year ago..Am i going to die coz am not on my medication???

Posted by: Sam Lee | 2015-07-05

Can I continue drinking alcohol while am taking tribuss?

Reply to Sam Lee | 1 comment (hide)

as soon as I went on Tribes I stopped drinking alcohol. The last thing that you want to do is to forget to take your meds. I know that if came home and was intoxicated I would simply make my way to bed and forget to take my meds. I do not believe that alcohol is worth the risk. So I chose to ommit alcohol from my life.

Posted by: Thabo | 2015-06-15

Lol some people! Take medication and live your normal life ive been diagnozed in 2003 only started taking med 2015 still living healthy always use condom when having sex still party on weekends as normal no stress! But make sure before you go to bed you take your taplets! Though it makes my veins green but any medication does that if taken for long time! i wish you a good healthy life and better health! Together will live forever! Luv u all!

Reply to Thabo | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Rose | 2015-12-24

Thanks i wish the world had people like you

Posted by: mbrrr | 2015-06-08

what a pink D100 pills used for

Reply to mbrrr

Hi im HIV+ so is my partner, we are both on medication and we do not stay together. Everytime we meet and have sex the condom breaks, could this cause contionus infection on my side? As a result of this sometime when we have sex i become very tense and not realse enough fluids and get hurt in the process. What can i do?

Hi I am on Tribuss i feel that my breast is getting big every day, very worried that i may be affected by Lypodropsy??/

Posted by: queen | 2015-05-22

Ive been on arvs for two years now ...these tablets are very strong and reliable..missing ur dose does not have any immediate effects...yes even up to two weeks...but do not make that a habit. Continue taking your medication as soon as you can. Carry it with you in your daily bag in case u find urself travelling unexpectedly. be responsible...u only have one body. may you all live long love you!

Reply to queen | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: mpumi | 2015-09-21

Eish thats wat i wanted to know coz m planning not to take them during my exams coz they make me loose concentration and ma liver become sore

if u hv missed u tribuss for atlist two weeks jst forget abt u life nd wait for ur death

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)

Thus is not true

I had unsafe sex with a hiv positive partner, and 24hr I was given tribuss, does this prevents it?

I am not hiv positive I just found out that my boyfriend is an we had intercourse and the condom bursted, I have been taking tribuss from the Dr and I missed it for two days now what can happen can I still continue im so afriad

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: pp | 2015-01-10

Y are you taking them while not +

i have missed my dose for close to two weeks now how bad is this for me, should i continue to take it or what should i do?

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)

Get ur nedication and continue taking it as normal. It takes very long for ur body to rid itself of all the medication uve already taken.. just dont make this a habit

Posted by: mary | 2012-12-04

which alcohol is recommended to take, what else can i use so that i dont always get drousy duiring the day or what can i do to stop drousyness

Reply to mary
Posted by: mary | 2012-12-04

why am always feeling drousy , but am taking my pill after 8

Reply to mary
Posted by: aubrey | 2012-11-25

What are tribuss M171 tablets for

Reply to aubrey
Posted by: Nto | 2012-11-07

i have missed my dose for a week how bad is this for me, should i continue to take it or what should i do?

Reply to Nto