Question
Posted by: Kay | 2009/09/14

Missed contraceptives - Triphasil

Hi. I took the last pill on my pack on 31/08. Was then ill with flu &  didnt get new pack. Now i dont know where to start with the new pack as its already been 2 weeks since i took the last pill. Do i wait for the start of next period (still 2 weeks away!) or can i start new card at the point where i would have been had i been taking my pills as usual? How long do i need to take extra precaution for? Please help!

The best thing would be to wait and start with your next period. You will need to use extra precautions till you have been back on the Pill for a week.