Posted by: ntombi | 2009-03-25

missed abortion

I had a miscarriage last year on the 28th of March 2008 but i went to a public hospital and they did not clean me (my womb). I was already 7 months pregnant. I want to know if ii can still be able to have children and if i should go to a gynae for cleaning because i havent had sex eversince the incident.

At 7 months, it is not a miscarriage and you do not need a womb scrape. There doesn't seem to be any reason why you should not fall pregnant again.

Posted by: Pip | 2009-03-25

If you were already 7 months pregnant you must have given birth to the baby (either through c-section or natural) - in doing this the placenta and all would have been delivered as well... What you had was a stillbirth and not a missed abortion. Sorry for your loss.

Reply to Pip