Question
Posted by: | 2017/02/01

I missed a pill and now no period

Please can you advice: - I'm on Miness for 2 months - Skipped 2 pills in first week after period (I had the flue) - Had spotting for 4 days (5 days before my period was due) - Currently 2 weeks afters my period was due...still nothing - I have cramps, nausea, tired, loss in apatite and so sore breast it's not even funny - took 2 pregnancy test...both NEGATIVE - could my hormone levels be to low? *Please any advice is welcome. :-( o and I have endometriosis......

- 2017/02/02

You skipped your pills at a critical period. You don't say when you did the pregnancy tests. It is possible that you did them too early. I am not clear about the spotting. It may be that this was your period. If in doubt, I would suggest that you see your doctor. A blood pregnancy test may be recommended.